Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Awards Time

February  was raining Awards @ Enveetu Kitchen!!!! I should apologize first for not able to acknowledge and post them as soon I received them. First it was me not feeling well, then it was my Kiddo, later got busy with Blogging Marathon,it was something or the other!!!!!

Thanks a ton to all my blogger friends, who visit me, take time to read my post, encourage me with their comments. It feels so good, to read comments, the moment i see one in my page, my face lights up like a CFL (energy-saving!!!) :) :)


The Foodie of Vegetarian TastebudsKrithika of Krithi’s Kitchen, have shared


 Meena of Chettinad thru Mina, Deepti of Panchamrutham have shared 


these Awards with me. Thank you Gals, I m so Delighted to get these awards, so sweet of you to remember me in your celebrations!!!!



Here is what we can do to share and keep the loop going
1. Thank and Link Back to the Blogger Who Awarded You With The Award
2. Share 7 Things About Yourself
3. Award 15 Recently Discovered Great Blogger
4. Contact The Bloggers and Inform Them of The Award
7 things about me

First, 7 things about me!!!

  1. I Talk a lot!!!!! yes, i m not that good in Writing!!!! but can talk for hours!!! Partly, bcoz of my profession too!!!! 
  2. Teaching Is my First Love!!!! I Love my Profession (though not working currently), definitely brings loads of satisfaction and lotzzz of confidence in me!!!!
  3. Quiet a Boss!!! Can get things done!!! My Last employer, used this well, made me the Event Organizer of the Department
  4.  Love Music, Ilayaraja is my Favorite
  5. Loves to Read!!! Anything is Welcome!!!
  6.  Emotional, at times!!!!
  7. Loves Window Shopping!!!! Love Chennai Pondy Bazaar and Ranganathan Street!!!!
Now comes the toughest part of Sharing these Awards with some of my  blogger friends, i would love to share them with every one of you, out there supporting me!!!! Since, it says i should name recently discovered Blogger friends, so, here i go & name them!!!!