Monday, March 07, 2011

Sweet Potato Orzo Pasta Casserole


I tried giving sweet potato to Anush (my son) in many ways but he never liked it, so I came up with this recipe. As I already told you that I am going to cheat my son Anush with the sweet potato with cheddar cheese. You can look at my Sweet Potato Cups filled with Orzo pasta recipe for initial preparation for this recipe and I will continue this recipe from there. He loved this recipe and I won in making him eat sweet potato.

Extra Ingredients:
------------------
1/2 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated

Method:
---------
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350F.
2. Follow the steps of this Sweet Potato Cups filled with Orzo pasta recipe except the last step (step no. 7).
3. Now place the sweet potato and orzo mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese on top.

4. Bake this for about 10-15 mins or until the cheese melts. Don't over cook as all the ingredients are already cooked.