I am making this Thai recipe for this weekend because during winter you always crave for hot and spicy food.
First I started this recipe with a fried fish, but was not satisfied so came up with the Thai chilies and make it more like a saute with all flavors incorporated.
2 fillets of Cat Fish cubed
2 tbsp Curry powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1/4 tsp Chili powder
1/2 tsp White Pepper powder
Salt to taste
1/4 inch Ginger chopped
3 pods of Garlic chopped
5-6 Thai Red Chilies
2 medium size Onions
2 tsp Soya Sauce
1 tsp Oyster sauce
2 tsp Oil
1. Marinate the fish with salt, pepper, curry powder, cumin powder, chili powder for about 10 mins ( mins on each side) and pan fry them and keep aside
2. Remove the fish and in the same pan add ginger and garlic saute it for about 1-2 mins.
3. Add Onions and Thai red chilies and saute it until the onions turn light brown.
4. Add soya sauce and oyster sauce, white pepper powder and salt.
5. Now add the fish and increase the flame to medium high and add the fish and carefully mix all the ingredients without breaking the fish.
6. Serve it hot with steamed rice or rice noodles.