This recipe is my all time favorite and very easy dish to make whenever you like to cook too much. This recipe can be combined with rasam rice or roti or even make taco's just by adding some fresh salad and cheese.
1 Onion chopped
2 Tomatoes chopped
1/4 tsp Ginger-garlic paste
1/2 tsp Chili powder
1 tsp Black pepper powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 tsp Oil
1. In a pan add oil and when it's hot add ginger-garlic paste and saute it until the ginger-garlic paste turns slight brown.
2. Now add the onions and let it cook until it turns translucent and still little crunchy.
3. Add the tomatoes, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt, cover and cook until the tomatoes are cooked and soft.
4. Now reduce the flame to medium low and break the eggs and mix it well.
5. Increase the flame to medium high and keep stirring so that the egg break to a burji consistency and well coated with masala.
6. Just before the eggs are fully cooked add the pepper powder, mix well and off the flame and serve hot with rice, roti or make egg taco's.