If you don't like to have orange in its natural form, then try this smoothie. It might suit you well. It retains both the characteristics of the orange fruit - it is sweet as well as tangy. Moreover it's a hit among kids.
Orange - 1
Milk - 1/2 cup
Curd / Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 2 tablespoon
1) Peel the orange and remove the seeds.
2) Boil the milk and make it to cool. You can also add fresh milk if you don't intend to use boiled milk.
3) Blend / Mix the Orange slices, add milk until they get mixed well.
4) Add sugar to suit your taste and blend for few seconds.
5) Add yogurt and blend the mixture again until it becomes smooth and creamy.
6) Transfer the contents to a jar and your Orange smoothie is now ready to be served.