Nowadays, egg has become a day-to-day ingredient in our menu. Eggs are a good source of amino acid and rich in proteins. The below curry recipe uses boiled egg. People who don't like yolk can remove them easily and consume only the white portion.
Egg - 2 nos,
Onion - 1 small, finely chopped
Tomato - 1 large size, finely chopped
Red chilly powder - 1 teaspoon
Sambar powder - 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/4 teaspoon
Salt - To taste
Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Curry leaves - 1 string
1) Boil eggs and slice them into two pieces.
2) Take a pan and heat oil in it.
3) Add mustard seeds and allow the seeds to pop up.
4) Add curry leaves. Add onions and saute them till onions turn translucent.
5) Add tomato and saute them well until they are completely mashed.
6) Once sauteing is complete, add Masala powder and Red chili powder
7) Add salt to taste and turmeric powder. Add little water and allow the contents to boil.
8) When it starts to boil, add the boiled eggs to it and stir the contents slowly.
9) Allow it to boil again for 5 minutes.Turn off the flame when the gravy becomes thick.
10) Simple instant Egg Curry is ready to be served.