This recipe was a perfect combination of meats, flavor and with a little touch of healthy goodness of broccoli. This can be served as a meal or with steamed rice or noodles.
1 lb Ground Beef
2 Italian Hot Sausage or you can use even mild or sweet sausage or your choice.
3 heads of Broccoli cut to medium size florets
1 big Red Onion sliced thick
2-3 pods of garlic minced
1 tbsp Tomato paste
2 tsp Soy sauce
1 tbsp Hoisin sauce
2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup1 tsp Red Pepper flakes
1 tsp Black Pepper powder
Salt to taste
1 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
1. In a pan add oil and when it's medium hot add garlic, then add the ground beef and remove the meat out of the casing of the sausage and break down the meat into small chunks and add it to the pan.
2. With a wooden spoon mash all the meat properly and cook it until it turns brown in medium high heat for about 8-10 mins.
3. Now add the tomato paste, soy sauce, salt, red chili flakes, salt, tomato ketchup, hoisin sauce, black pepper and cover and cook on low flame for more 3-4 mins until the neat gets bit soft and little bit creamy.
4. Remove the meat to a bowl and in the same pan add onion, and saute it for about 3-4 mins until translucent and now add broccoli and cover and cook for about 3-4 mins unitl the broccoli is cooked a bit and still crunchy and bright green color.
5. Now add the meat back to the pan with onions and broccoli, stir it on high heat for about a min and serve hot.